Dario is a London-based Data artist and Full stack developer, who obtained a Master of Arts with Honours in Cognitive Science from Edinburgh University. He works as a a Developer and Designer for big companies and startups alike, helping bring their data to life through deep and meaningful, yet aesthetically pleasing visualisations. His interests Include Data Art, Music, Games, Human-Computer Interaction and Artificial Intelligence.
2005 - 09: The University of Edinburgh, Scotland
M.A. (hons) Cognitive Science
2005 - 10: FundesFor Scholarship
2003 - 05: Winterthur Foundation Scholarship
2013 - 14 ☛ Frontend Developer at Red Badger, Building interactive experiences for BBC Knowledge & Learning.
2012 - 13 ☛ Frontend Developer & Designer an Pearson, building "Palomino" Big Data platform.
2011 ☛ Data Visualisation Designer at Expedia Inc. building custom reports and information visualisation
2011 ☛ Data Visualisation Developer at Telemetry, building a custom information wall.
2009 - 11 ☛ Information acquisition developer at Skyscanner building website scrapers and monitoring solutions
2008 - 09 ☛ Testing Engineer at Crocodile Clips, helping bomb-proof educational software.
- 2017-02 - WavePattern at Kinetica 2017 - London
- 2016-10 - KIMA at L'abri Espace Culturel - Geneva
- 2016-08 - KIMA at Ron Arad's Curtain Call - London
- 2015-06 - The Particle and The Wave at Sector 2337
- 2015-04 - Orbital Debris at Digital Shoreditch
- 2014-12 - Lumen at Euston Crypt gallery
- 2014-10 - Visual Identity at super//collider + floating cinema
- 2013-12 - Space Debirs at GLITCH by space is ace
Processing, openFrameworks, Unity3D, GLSL, Three.js
Node.js, mongodb, SQL, Redis